Just so you know

When I read back on these posts I can see how ridiculous they can be, I am aware of it but I'm trying to demonstrate the thought process of an addict as he tries to rationalise, blame others and abdicate responsibility. I want to put it in writing so, when I read back I will spot the warning signs as I start to try to find excuses to gamble again, as demonstrated in previous posts.

Sunday 5 January 2014

Any wonder I lost a fortune ?

Just realised that Jan 1st meant it was 8 months since I had a bet not the 9 months I claimed.

A basic requirement for success for every gambler or trader is the ability to calculate profit / loss, the fact that I got lost in the count from 1 to 9 may be a pointer to another reason I was a spectacular failure, may be I'm not a compulsive gambler after all, just a dumb fuck.

Anyway, my name is Paddy, I'm a compulsive gambler and arithmetically illiterate, what a combnation (that should read combination so, QED).

No comments:

Post a Comment